Quick Pickles Recipe
- 1 lb cucumbers--any kind.
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Wildfire Cider
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, grated on a microplane
- ½ inch piece of ginger, grated on a microplane
- A few shakes of hot pepper flakes
Cut the cucumbers in half lengthwise. Place cut side down, and lightly bruise the cucumbers with the bottom of a glass (do not smash hard!) sprinkle with salt and set in the fridge for 10 min. Drain excess water, add the vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper. Toss and serve. Keeps for about a week in the fridge.